Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

I'm not a blogger. I don't even write in my journal, but I'm giving this a try. Let's see how it works. On New Year's Eve, I finished writing my novel, ReasonableDoubt. I am currently editing it, along with some great help from others. I have been working on it for two years now, and it has been almost finished for the last year and a half, but I've had little motivation to work on it. I did, however, finish the sequel to it several months ago. Sometime between the last presidential election in which I was glued to the television and my last pregnancy, I have not written very much. I really don't have an excuse now, so I'm getting back into it.

Star Shining Brightly has been well received, and I have heard great comments from people who have read it. I'm hoping sales pick up this year. Well, that's it for my first blog entry ever. I hope I can keep it up. No elections or pregnancies currently to keep me otherwise occupied.

No comments: