Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer Reading Thing 2007



Karlene at inksplasher has posted this Summer Reading Thing. Here is my list of 13 books to read this summer. (very ambitious list, by the way)

1. Persuasion by Jane Austen

2. Until Proven Guilty by Betsy Brannon Green

3. Silas Marner by George Eliot

4. Parenting the Asperger Child by Alan Sohn and Cathy Grayson

5. Nothing To Regret by Tristi Pinkston

6. My Monterrey (unpublished manuscript by Claudia Armann, my sister)

7. Perfect Timing by Michele Ashman Bell

8. The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell

9. Perfect Targets by Rebekah Heinrichs

10. My People by Gordon Laws

11. It Takes A Village by Hillary Rodham Clinton

12. Norah's Ark by Siri Mitchell

13. Frienships the Aspie Way by Wendy Lawson

3 comments:

Karlene said...

Marcia,

Thanks for joining Summer Reading Thing 2007. You have a nice mix of books on your list. Good luck on your goals. :)

Karlene

Tristi Pinkston said...

That is a nice list! I look forward to your comments on them. And there's one on there that I'm especially curious to know what you think of -- if that's not horrible grammar for you :)

Elodia Strain said...

Cool! I have The Cubicle Next Door in my stack of books in the living room waiting to be read. We'll have to talk about it.