Monday, August 6, 2007

Summer Reading Update

Here is my update on my summer reading:

1. Persuasion by Jane Austen- finished

2. Until Proven Guilty by Betsy Brannon Green- another 70 pages to go

3. Silas Marner by George Eliot

4. Parenting the Asperger Child by Alan Sohn and Cathy Grayson- halfway through

5. Nothing To Regret by Tristi Pinkston- finished

6. My Monterrey (unpublished manuscript by Claudia Armann, my sister)- read 90 pages so far

7. Perfect Timing by Michele Ashman Bell- I love her books, but couldn't get into this one. Perhaps in a few months, replaced with Gabriel's Angel by Nora Roberts- finished

8. The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell -finished

9. Perfect Targets by Rebekah Heinrichs

10. My People by Gordon Laws

11. It Takes A Village by Hillary Rodham Clinton

12. Norah's Ark by Siri Mitchell- decided not to read another Mitchell book, replaced with River's End by Nora Roberts- finished

13. Frienships the Aspie Way by Wendy Lawson- I read a little, but found it wasn't what I was looking for. This book deals with friendships as an adult with Asperger's. I was looking for a book about helping my son who has Asperger's with friendships. I'm not going to finish it. I'm replacing it with Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.

5 books completed, 8 to go. Don't think I'll finish, but I'll keep going.

1 comment:

Tristi Pinkston said...

You will love Shopaholic. There are a few crass comments right at the first, but ignore those. :)