Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tagged

Marsha Ward tagged me with this:

Four Jobs I've Had:
Program Coordinator for Centro de la Familia de Utah's foster care program
Office Manager for Chiropractor
Substitute Teacher
BYU Catering

Four Places I've Lived:
Salt Lake City, UT
North Plainfield, NJ
Victoria, TX
New Orleans, LA


Four Favorite TV Shows:
Seinfeld
Friends
Grey's Anatomy
Santa Barbara (soap opera)

Four Favorite Foods:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
shrimp scampi
baked ziti
Krispy Kremes

Four Websites I Frequent:
Amazon
E-bay
San Antonio Public Library Website
LDS Publisher

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
Reading in bed
Shopping
Napping
At the movies (watching something non animated and not chasing a two year old down the aisle.)

Four Movies I Love:
Pride & Prejudice
Anne of Green Gables
Malcolm X
The Cutting Edge

Four Bloggers I Tag Next:

Katie Parker
Elodia Strain
Crystal Liechty
Robyn Heirtzler

1 comment:

Sarah & Spencer (But Mostly Sarah) said...

You have excellent movie tastes. Those are some of favs too. We are romantics, aren't we?