Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Dashner Dude

One of my new favorite blogs is The Dashner Dude, James Dashner's new blog. I have to admit that I haven't read any of this books. They're for middle readers/young adults, mostly boys. With three boys, I'm sure his books will make their way into our house one day soon.

His Jimmy Fincher series is published by Cedar Fort. His new book, The 13th Reality, Book 1:The Journal of Curious Letters, is being published by Shadow Mountain, an imprint of Deseret Book and will be out in stores March 2008.


His new blog is very humorous and details his journey to being published. He is very honest in telling his experiences, fears, and eventual triumphs. I always enjoy reading other authors' experiences. Check out his blog. James is always nice to respond to readers' comments. His new blog has quickly become one of my favorites. He has a really cool website too.

No comments: