Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Contest Question #3

Here's question number 3. This time it's from Reasonable Doubt.

What newspaper is Julia reading?

Here are the rules again:

1-You have to go to my website marciamickelson.com

2-Read Chapter 1 of Reasonable Doubt which is available when you click on "My Books."

3-Look for the answer.

4-Post the correct answer on the comments. If you do not have a blogger account, you can just write your name under your comment and click on the anonymous button.

5-I will take the first two comments. If yours is the first comment, you just have to give the correct answer. As the second comment, you have to tell me what page you found the answer on. You will be entered into a drawing to win one of my novels.

Good luck!

3 comments:

JerBear & Co. said...

She is reading the Salt Lake Tribune.

JerBear & Co. said...

This is Jeremy Gooch

Marcia Mickelson said...

Thanks Jeremy. You're entered into the drawing. There's still a chance for one more entry on this question if you can tell me what page this information is found on.