Monday, December 10, 2007

Contest Winners

Thanks to everyone who participated in my contest and read my chapters. It was fun! I put all the names of those who participated in a Christmas stocking, and my husband picked out two random winners.

And the winners are...

Elodia and Momof3crazykids

E-mail me at marcia@marciamickelson.com to tell me your choice of prize. You can choose Star Shining Brightly or Reasonable Doubt. Also, include your mailing address in your e-mail.

Thanks again to all those that played. I'm sorry if you didn't win.

3 comments:

Candace E. Salima said...

Marcia - thanks for dropping by my blog and voting in the Best Husband in the World contest. I'm really pleased with the finalists and the participation we've had.

JerBear & Co. said...

:-( I am disappointed I didn't win, but I guess not everyone can win. Let me know if you ever do another contest. :-) Tami

Marcia Mickelson said...

Great contest, Candace. I'm sorry you didn't win, Tami. I was thinking you had a good chance since Jeremy also answered a question. I'll be doing another contest on my other blog- The Ink Ladies in a week or so. I'll let you know. Maybe, I'll do another one here soon. It was fun. If anyone has any fun contest ideas, let me know. I'd like to do something differen.