Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ladies Night

I don't have as many favorites among the women, but here are the ones I really liked.

Asia'h Epperson is my favorite. She was awesome tonight. What a great rendition of a Janis Joplin song.





I really like Brooke White, but I don't think her performance was that great. David Cook did a much better job with that song. I'm still rooting for her though, and I think she will do a lot better.




I really like Amanda Overmyer. I think she's so fun to watch.





Here are the ones I don't like- Kristy Lee cook, Alaina Whitaker, and Carly Smithson. Carly seems like a favorite with a lot of people, but I think she's very annoying. I hate what she does with the microphone, and she squints here eyes too much. I can't stand it.

My guess on who's going home tomorrow-- Kristy Lee Cook and Kady Malloy

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good picks, though I do like Carly.

Tamster said...

This is kind of fun since I don't know anything about it otherwise; although, it's hard to understand without actually seeing and hearing their performances. Oh, well! I think life will go on! :-)

Josi said...

I don't care for Carley either, but I was surprised how much I liked the younger one with long hair--can you tell I was listening with half an ear? And I never did hear who went home. I'm so lame.