Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge

I just signed up for a Fall Into Reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. I've done her reading challenges before, and they're a lot of fun. The challenge officially started on September 22 and goes to December 20. I'm starting a little late, but it doesn't even feel like Fall here in Texas, so that's okay. If anyone wants to participate, it's not too late. There are also some prizes being awarded.

Here are the books I will be reading during the reading challenge.
Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh
A Modest Proposal by Michele Ashman Bell
Fool Me Twice by Stephanie Black
Practically Perfect by Katie Fforde
Her Good Name by Josi Kilpack
I may add more if time permits.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Have fun! I can't wait to read your reviews! :)

Karlene said...

I'm doing that one too. I read Her Good Name already. Great book. Also really liked Fool Me Twice. I think you'll enjoy both of them.