Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Finished

Today, I finished my current manuscript. The final word count is 90,949 words. I've had a few people read through it and one friend edit most of it. So, I've already done some editing on it. I'm now printing it out, will read it through again for another edit. Then, I'm sending it to two more evaluators to get their input. And, then comes the final edit. I'm also re-thinking my title.

I'm so happy to be done with the initial manuscript. I started this in March 2008 and finished it in less than a year. I've never written anything so fast. It usually takes me almost 2 years to finish one. Needless to say, I'm very happy today.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm doing a happy dance for you Marcia!

Marcia Mickelson said...

Thanks, Amanda. And thanks so much for all your help on this.

Emilia said...

hooray!!! Congrats! So proud of you, Marcia!

Karlene said...

Yahoo! It's always a good day when you type "The End".

the letter Bee said...

WOW I'm so excited for you!

Bethany said...

Way to go!

Julie said...

You "Wow" me, Marcia! Keep it up!

Tynel said...

Congrats on finishing your manuscript! It sounds like a lot of work. I'll be excited to buy it!

Ericka Johnson said...

Wow, you rock. Congrats!