Thursday, January 8, 2009

In 2007, I read The Icing on the Cake by Elodia Strain. In this post, I wrote how much I loved it. It's a wonderful Chick-Lit LDS novel. I have been eagerly awaiting the sequel and it has just been released.

Previously Engaged is the sequel to the laugh-out-loud antics of Annabelle Pleasanton. I'm so excited to order this book and highly recommend that you check out The Icing on the Cake.

Go to Elodia's website- www.elodiastrain.com to find out more about the books and for a chance to win a copy of her new book.

3 comments:

Ericka Johnson said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to check it out.

Ericka Johnson said...

Oh yeah, have you been to the new library yet? If so, what did you think?

Marcia Mickelson said...

Ericka- We went to the library on Monday. It is very nice. I love the new smell of it and every book there seemed new. The children's section is very nice. We're so excited to have a library so close. I didn't get too much of a chance to browse much other than the kids section.