Thursday, May 28, 2009

Harry Potter and Other Movies I've Never Seen

In light of my recent Harry Potter post, I decided to come clean and admit all the movies I've never seen. Let me preface this by saying, I'm weird, I know. Here's a list of movies I've never seen:

Harry Potter movies (soon to be rectified)
National Treasure
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars (the new ones. I watched the original 3 when I was a kid)
Bourne Identity series (It doesn't count when it's playing at your cousin's house and the adults are watching, but I'm chasing a one year old around to make sure he doesn't break anything.)
Chronicals of Narnia
Pirates of the Carribean
Star Trek
X Men
Fantastic Four
Matrix
Spiderman (only saw the first one and don't think I'll ever watch the rest)
Men In Black (even though I love Will Smith. It just looks so dumb)
Dark Knight
Shrek
Indiana Jones movies
Davinci Code (or that new one)
The Mummy movies

Chances are, if a movie makes big bucks, I probably won't be watching it. Yes I know, I'm weird.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I've got to admit, I either haven't seen or have disliked most of what's on this list. Having said that, though, the first Pirates of the Carribean movie was actually surprisingly good. There's a lot of grammar and word play, and lots of snarky Johnny Depp one-liners. The other two weren't nearly as impressive, but I love the first.

Brittany Marie said...

Hahaha- I've also never seen about 95% of the movies on your list! (I've seen all the HP movies.)

One movie trilogy that I refuse to watch is Lord of the Rings. Or as I call them Bored of the Rings. Seriously? Why would I watch those?!

So see, you're not weird... Unless we're just weird together. Which probably isn't a bad thing. :)

Marcia Mickelson said...

Glad to know it's not just me. I really feel like I'm the only one not interested in these movies. Not feeling so weird anymore, unless Brittany is right and we're all weird togethere which could very well be the case.

justin howard said...

Not at all take me for instance and mostly everyone else that comment. we rarely watch those film that you list : D

If me I don't like going to the cinema's or even buy or rent a DvD which make me never watch a film for 3 months I think. So all those new film that pops out , i've never watch them lol xD.

oh and your not weird besides if you rarely watch then more money is saved $_$