Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Reading Thing


I'm doing the Summer Reading Thing on LDS Publisher's blog. Here's a list of books I'll be reading this summer:
1. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
2. Agent in Old Lace by Tristi Pinkston
3. Tower of Strength by Annette Lyon
4. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
5. Tribunal by Sandra Grey
6. Lockdown by Traci Hunter Abramson
7. Lemon Tart by Josi Kilpack
Interestingly, these are all books that were released this year. I'm making a huge effort to read mostly only 2009 releases this year. It's kind of a fun challenge and great preparation for Whitney Awards reading.
The 3rd annual Whitney Awards will be held next spring. I did some heavy duty reading earlier this year to vote on the finalists. So, to cut down next year's reading, I'm trying to read as many as I can early on. I've already nominated a couple of awesome books.

1 comment:

LDS_Publisher said...

Thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing. You've got a good list there.