Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Because I love Venn Diagrams and because I'm a bit weird

So, I love Venn Diagrams, and I wanted to create one. I find it funny that I have a few things in common with author, Stephenie Meyer. I'm not trying to compare my books to hers or anything, I just find it very interesting that we have a few personal things in common. I mean what are the chances that we were born in the exact same month and year, married in the exact same year, both graduated from BYU, and both have 3 sons? I sure wish that the 100 million books part was one we had in common as well. Ha, ha!


2 comments:

CTW said...

And didn't she live in Texas? Sounds like you are well on your way to selling 100 million books. :)

Marcia Mickelson said...

Carole, Ha, ha. You're too kind. I wish! I'm not sure if she lived in Texas. I will have to check.